Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Daddy's Day

We bin not allowd to uze da 'puter fer a wile now, but yippee we ar owt ov da doggy howse now until layter.   Yep, we dood it agan.  Vito steeled a pees ov Papa's frensh toste - wif syrup on it an' ebryfing.  He gotted da taybull, da flore an' da cownter awl stikky.  So, yu say, only Vito wuz nawty? (hangs head)  Nope.  I  taked da lofe ov bred dat wuz left but I cud not reech da eggy dish - only da bred.  I mannidged to gulp it down afore Mama cawt me.  Banned frum da kitchin agan.

Now wile Papa wuz vizitin' wif da yungest pup (not da liddlest - 6 foots 6  inchus high), Mama camed owt to cut da grasses. As she camed owt da dore, she seed da furst hummy bird ov da yeer at da hummy burd feeder.  Now itsa gud fing she gotted it owt dere!  Cuz if da feeder iz not owt, dat hummy bird coms to da window an' meeps at her!  Yup, "meep meep! meep!!  MEEP!!!" on da windo sill.  He gotsa fyooze shorter dan my hairs. Eben shorter dan da bloobirdie.   Wen she coms owtside, da red birdies an' da woody pekkers an' da yellow birdies dey awl fly away, but not da hummy bird.  He not skerred ov nuffin!

I be tawkin' to ya to morra cuz der iz so much to tell sinse I bin' away so long!  Wayt till ya heer whut camed frum Scotland!  oh - an' da bare, too - oh - an da piknik  ware do I bee gin?.

Layter,
Arfur

Nawty Vito hidin'

Owr frend doin' owr backyard safari in da lilleez

No comments:

Post a Comment