Friday, August 30, 2013

Hewp! I'm droolin' an' I cant stop!!

Today Mama habbed to see da doktor an' she lefted reel erly in da mornin'.  To keep us happy, she awlways leevs on da TV fer us to watch.  Dis time she put on GAC witch iz most times myoozic.  BIG MISTEAK!!  It wuz myoozik wen she left.  How ebber, rite after dat it wuz cukkin' shoze wif awl kinds ov fud...it wuz torcher.  We tried to cuvver owr eerz, but hey, basset ears ar big.  We cud awlmost smeww dat yummy fud cukkin'.  Iz Mama tryin' to punnish us fer bein' nawty yesterday?   Or did she reelly not no whut wuz gonna be playin'?  I am stiww droolin' an' cannot stop - oh, da burgerz an' chikkie an' dat big stake da lady tawked abowt - I can see dem...smeww dem, crave dem!! An' I gotta wate till supper time!! O my poor tummy!  How kin I nap wif it growlin' so lowd?
Off to pway wif Vito - mebbee it wiww take my mind offa  fud -
Arfur

No comments:

Post a Comment