Monday, February 3, 2014

La la la LA la la la...Mi mi mi MI mi mi meeee

Sins I gots Mama twapped in da howse wif da deep snoze, I bin pwacktissin my voyss.  Last week I got started cuz wen Vito an' me went owt in da yard, we seed a MONSTER under da back porch.  It wuz hyoodje an we habbed to wet Mama see it wuz dere.  So I WOOF WOOF WOOF-ED as wowd az I cud an she maked me com in side.  Wokked da doggy dore.  So I wined an' I skritched an' made her fink I reeeellly habbed to go owt.  Doggy dore open, me owt an' woofin' at da monster agan.  After abowt a zillyun times ov diss, Mama camed owt wif a lite an' lookeded, but dat monster hided so she cud not see it.  "BAD ARFUR!  WY YU WOOF AT NUFFIN!!"  IN DA HOWSE!!"  I gotted so much pwaktiss dat day dat I fot dis wud be a gud day to pwaktiss sum mor.  So I binn woofin' an Vito bin winin' an' we iz makin ' reelly gud myoozik.  But I dont fink Mama appreesheeaytes it too much.  She sez, "whutchoodoin' Arfur??  Huh??'  An' I jus' smile an' say 'AAARRRROOOO!!!"

Happy shuvvelin'. Da sno be over owr hineys here.

Arfur

No comments:

Post a Comment