Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sum fings puzzel me

Mama commed home a widdle wile ago an' she habbed me puzzled.

She wuz goin on an' on abowt sum clown dwivin' a peese ov cwap down da rode an' ya no whut?  He went to da Dizneywand skool ov drivin'!

How kool iz dat?   But I did not fink it wuz time fer twik or tweet yet.  An we iz not neer a sircuss.  He habbed to go reelly far away lern to dwive, didn't he? Don't fink dere iz no Dizneywand awownd heer.  I fot it sownded so neet, but wy wuz Mama so mad?  Her eerz wuz steemin' an' her eyzes wuz red an' she sat down rite away and petted us sort ov fast.  Mebbee hims big feet got in da way an' made him dwive bad.  Or mebbee he wuz jus' bein' funny - wike a clown! I hope I get to see a clown dwivin' sum day.  An mebbee he wiww hav seventeen billyun frends in da car wif him!  Whut fun!

Bakin' my cold bones in da sunshine,
Arfur

No comments:

Post a Comment