Thursday, October 10, 2013

Playin' ketchup

So much habs bin goin' on dat I wish i habbed widdler paws so I cud type.  Mama iz gonna install Draggin so mebbe I cud teww da 'puter whut to rite - but wiww it under stand bassetese?  Ennywayz, I did not get much sweep wast nite.  Furst, Mama coffed an' coffed fer a wile, den dere wuz a noyzy vee hikkle goin' up an' down da street.  Now, furst, Mama wuz gonna caww da poleesmens cuz it wuz abowt middlenite.  Den she fot ov sendin' in da troops!  Yep, me an Vito ar da troops an' we wud woof at dat raskle until he went away.  HOWEBBER, Vito wuz so sownd asweep dat Mama cud not wake him...NOT ME!  I wuz awake, just restin' my ize.  Mama onwy fot I wuz sweepin' too. Ennywayz da nasty pawson finely must gotted tired ov bein' a pest an' went home.
Mama gotted up at nite an' fownd part ov Vito's noo colleckshun.  Dis time it iz not stinkybugs, not woolly bares, not stiks, nope none ov doze fings.  Dey iz hikkery nuts.  He  musta dropped wun on da steps an Mama gots a nasty brooz, too.  But dats ok, she iz fine now.  Ooops gotta go papa;s home!  Wooof!
later,
Arfur

No comments:

Post a Comment