Friday, April 25, 2014

Da free legger hedjehoggy

Ebery mawnin' I wake Mama up wif kisses...wait - dats not twoo.  Furst I butt her in da bak ov da hed, DEN I gib her kisses.  If she gets up kwik enuff, I stay owt ov trubble.  But cuz she iz gettin old she iz movin' slower so I run down da steps an' if dere iz a pare ov pants handy, I choo off da buttin.  But sumtimes I am gud an' get my hedjyhog to keep me owt ov trubble.  Hmm..dis time I musta gotted confyoozed.  I gotted my hedjyhog (an' I AWLWAYS take gud care ov my hedjyhogs) an' I bited off hiz leg.  Did not hurt hiz body, but now he iz a free legger hedjehoggy.  Mama wuz way too slow gettin' owr brekfist.  Dat iz Vito's fawlt cuz he gotsta hav soff fuds.  So Mama haz to get it reddy insted ov jus' frowin' kibble inna dish.  So now my noo hedjehoggy iz a free legger.  Cuzza Vito.
Tiww da nex tyme,
Arfur

No comments:

Post a Comment