Monday, August 17, 2015

Bak in da blogger agan

AAARRRROOO!! Arfur heer, an nudder yeer older an' a widdle mor machoor, but still feelin' spunky an' ov corse in trubble az yuzual.  Wet me say HIYA to awl my ode fwends an' to enny newbeez dat ar reedin diss.

I hav a vewy impawtant job now. I keep my widdle brudder owt ov trubble an' keep my mama frum divin' bak into her shell. Mama tried to teech me to hide Papa's buzzy saw an' loppy sheerz, but he kin go ware I cant. Vito an' me bin tryin' to ketch a widdle buzzy fingy dat Mama caws a hummer. Awl Vito gets ar fwies, beez, an' wunce in a wile, a moff. Ya see, he kin clime on da tabul an' me, not so much. Dats wy I am Leadbottom.
Vito eetin' a fwy (yu no, da buzzy kined)


Eben tho owr gotes iz gon, we still habs sumfin' jus' like dem.  Vito sez dey iz deerz. Wun gots big ol' hornies an' da rest dont. Dey com evry day awl da time an' sweep owtside owr fence in da bushes an' by da frunt dore in da grass. I fink dere ar mor ov dem awl da time, but hay, dey awl luk da same wike Wabrador Weetweevers do.
Arfur machoor an' wize


Whelp, it iz my nappy time an' I wiww be bak dis nex day. Dunt wurry, I wont dis apeer agan. I iz bak werkin' on a noo bookie. I may be slow, but wissen, I hav to deepend on my Mama to type sinse I gots no fums an no pinkies so typin' iz imp..uh, not eezy.
Til nex tyme..
Arfur

No comments:

Post a Comment