Saturday, April 29, 2017

Adbenchur Tyme

Fer us howndz, fings hav been sorta kwiet wately. Dats wy u hab not herd ennyfing frum me. Mama an' Papa bin werkin' on da bak yard. Furst, dey taked away owr porch.
Wen da porch wuz bein' bilded
Den dey putted rocks dere. Den Papa putted gwavel an' sand an' now it iz awl hard. Papa putted fwat rox awl ober da owtside an' now it iz awl eben - no steps, no porch fense, jus' stone. Vito sez Papa cawed dem pay fers. Free times dey fiwwed dat twuk wif deze stonz. An' Papa werked wike cwazy puttin' dem down so we cud hav a pwase to wawk and lay down. Mama cawed it a paddy o. Now dey ar fixin' da gwass. Cuz Papa dug up a hole lot ov da yard makin' dis fing. Life habs bin vewy borin' fer Vito an' me.


Dats y wen I seed da gate open dis mornin', I fot it wuz tyme fer a 'benchur. Vito sed, "Wet's go!" So we did. Der wuz wots ov weely gud smewws owt der. I don't no how far we gode, but suddenwy der wuz a widdwe tap on my hed. I wukked up an' sumfin' sed go bak to da howse. I turned awownd jus' in tyme to see Vito wunnin' to Mama (hu I mus' say wooked vewy upset). I seed her take him in da yard, so I stopped fer a few mor snuffles. Den I seed her wunnin' to me, so I twotted in her defekshun - but oh! doze smewws! Mmmmmmebbee a few mor sniffs.  Suddenwy sumfin' urjed me to wun to her. Mebbee it wuz cuz she habbed on nuffin' but...weww, lets jus' say not fer pubwik vyoo. It wuz hard to get up da steps, but as soon az I gotted in da howse, Mama gibbed me a big ol' bone! Wow! Not too shur I wud go by myself agan. I kant heer nuffin an' dat makes it a widdwe skerry. Vito jus' wants to hab hiz cowch, an' me, I want my Mama.

Tiww nex' tyme,
Arfur

1 comment:

  1. So very glad that you and Vito are safe and sound in your home. Mama must have been very scared.

    ReplyDelete