Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Speshul Drool for Antie Sandy


I gots to teww da hole world abowt Antie Sandy and how speshul she is to me. Wifowt her I wud not be da gud boy dat I am. Way bak wen I wuz a pup, I habbed ishoos. I wud lunje at peeple dat I did not kno or trust. I nebber bited ennybuddy, but I wuz skerry. Antie Sandy showed my mama whut to do an' say an' to gib me speshul smellystuffs. AND Antie Sandy gibbed me yummy treets, too! So mama pwacktissed wif me an' now wen she sez "fwend" I kno dat da pawson will not hurt me or her and iz ok. I am now a gwate host and hav pikniks an' pawties at my howse and becawze of Antie Sandy it is FUN and not skerry enny more. I eben go to pawties at da waddles wif wots ov peeples and houndies and I am gud - well, sept for cownter croozin.

So rite now, I am droolin' speshul drool fer my Antie Sandy an' her fwends an' her babies cuz dere hearts ar bwaking an' I cannot be dere to snuggle her so I must send drool. And I am tellin' da world, "I love yu Antie Sandy!"
Cuz I do.
Here is a pitcher of my big sister Pw. Blossom hu loved her too.

1 comment:

  1. Shhhhhhhhhh. Arfmybud -- do you wants to be a shhhhhhhhh secret agent wif me & King Bob? We could have rhyming codes the bad guys would NEVER figure out. Yours in stealthyhood, Pw Gus

    ReplyDelete