Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We smeww gud enuff to eat!

To be bweef, Hugo, Lady an' me awl hav piney rezzin in owr fur. Not Vito - nuffin stiks to him - not even twubble! So sumbuddy tole mama to uze May Naze to get it owt. It duz not. Wait...it duz sorta. It takes owt da widdle spots, da stikky spots, an' da not sunk in spots. It duz NOT howebber remoov da spots deep in owr fur - an' Lady habs long fur fer a basset. I hab long furs ware I am un menchunibble, an' Hugo habs sorta longish fur but not like Lady but it is soft an' not a "hard cote" wike Vito an' me hav. Whut it DUZ do iz make us taste yummy. Vito spent awl last nite likkin' Lady cuz she smelled wike a sammich. She did not care - I fink she likes dat ackshully. But mama iz goin' cwazy tryin' to figger owt how to get dis stuff owta owr fur. Dont noe why cuz we will just get sum more. We just luv to play under doze piney tweez!

No comments:

Post a Comment