Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween sprize

Today Mama wuz owt werking in da yard.  Evry now an' den she wud go in fer a drink an' stuff.  Wile she wuz drinkin' her tea, Vito an' me wer takin' turns puttin' sumfin in owr mowfs.  I wuz rollin' it arownd on my tung, tuckin it in my cheek, puttin' it on da flore, den givin' Vito a turn.  Mama kep sayin' "whut do yu hav?"  But we pwetended not to heer.  Whelp, we gotted tired of it an' left it by da dore.  She wuz rakin' agan an' pickin' up awl da nuts an' she saw owr liddle prize...ackshully, SPRIZE!  Gotta hand it to her she wuz pwetty cool abowt it...pikked it up wif da pooper scooper an' putted it in da poop bucket.  O, did I tell ya whut it wuz?  No?  Well, it wuz da hed ov a chickmunk.  We did not chew dat part up (I fink Vito eated da udder end), it wuz pawfeckt an' sorta pwetty in a groosum sorta way (to uze a peeple word cuz we didn't fink it wuz yucky like Mama did).  Now lets see, whut can we do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment