Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wunderful time ov yeer

Dis iz da gratest time ov yeer fer collecktin' stuffs.  I hav awlreddy started my nut colleckshun, but I don't fink I can colleckt awl da nuts befor mama gets dem cleened up.  Vito habs a weerd colleckshun.  He haz a stash ov sticks...I kin unnerstand dat.  But he bin collecktin deez fuzzy widdle fellas cawled - uh...fuzzy bares? No...lets see - browny bares?  Nope.  Dats not it...whuts dat yu say, Hugo?  OH. Ok.  It s woolly b-e-a-r-s.!!  Dats it!  But az fast az he collecks dem, mama finds dem an' puts dem in da woods.  He also wikes stink buggies, but mama putted her foot down an' sed NO MORE!!  Cuz, ya no, wen ya pick up a stink buggy dey get scared an' STINK!  An' if ya leev dem alone, dey dont.  Dere iz lots of dem dis yeer an' Vito iz habbin' a gud time chasin' em cuz dey ar buzzy.  Now, I gotta see how menny leefs I can get befor mama makes me put dem back so she kin rake dem.  OH LOOK!  Da hard nuts ar startin' to fall now...not jus' doze acorn fingys.  Gotta go add dem to my pile.

Later -

No comments:

Post a Comment