Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wazzup?

Mama bin cawlin' me her "dang fooey" dawg. Not shur whut dat meens, but wen ebber she put sumfin' ware it duz not belong, I "fix" it. Be cuz ov dis she be gibben me deez widdle sour piwws cawed crap berry piwws. Duz she not get da messidge??? If it duz not bewong dere, put it away or I wiww wadder it!! Da howse iz startin' to wook much neeter now dat I hab put my deco rater skills in ackshun.

Oh - an' dis werks on da bak yard, too. If I start to deco rate da dek, den da grass iz too deep an' she bedder get her hiney owt dere an' cut it fer us! Yu betcha. After awl, we only got widdle legs an' da grass tikkles owr nebberminds. Don't laff. Dis iz seeryuss stuffs. Wud yu wawk fru grass up to yer, umm, yer bottom? Huh?
Whelp, off to make her mow...

Arfur

No comments:

Post a Comment