Monday, November 14, 2011

Hmmph!

Arfur here, wif a big grrripe.  Mama sez dat sleepin' wif me is like sleepin wif yer hed in a bag of Free Toes.  She sed it makes her wake up hungry - hay - I ALWAYS wake up hungry!  Den suddenly last nite, she sed, "PEEEWWW!  ARFUR!  Whut did yu DO??"  It wuz bad enuff to be smuvvered wif free toes.  But she sed I hav gon frum free toes to soooidge.  Den she wooked me ober an' fownd my gratest prize ov da day...it wuz reelly fresh too wen I rolled in it.  I smell GRATE!!  Whaa???!!!  A whut??  She sez I need a baff - A BAFF!! She wants to take away my wunderful noo smeww!!  No fare!  Cud sumbuddy save me frum dat peeewwy shampoo?  I don' wanna smeww wike flowerz...I wanna smeww wike poo!  Oh fooey- der iz no scapin' dis  wun...heer she coms wif a big ol' towl.  Kwik - sumbuddy ring dat dorebell!  Noooooooo........

No comments:

Post a Comment