Saturday, July 14, 2012

So happy to be bak

Hooooeeeeeeee!  I am finely back.  My burfday wuz dis past week an' I got a stwange kwestchun frum mama.  She asked me to help her pull her hed owt ov her glass.  Now dis did not make enny sents to me cuz she did not hab a glass ennyplace neer her.  But I tode her I wud be a gud boy from dat minnit on.  An' ya know whut?  I bin reel gud.  I stopped barkin' to get my bwekfast in da mornin'.  Dat wuz  a big wun.  Now I go an' get my hedgiehog an' payshuntly wate fer her to get her sewf owt ov bed an' down da stares an' make da coffee an' fill owr boles.  Whew!  Dat iz hard werk, but I pwomissed.
Next, wile Vito wuz doin' sumfin' bad dis mornin' (peein' on dad's deck rite in front ov him)  I stoled a bag ov libber biskotties, brot it down stares an' wawked rite up to Mama an' dropped it at her footies,  Now how iz DAT fer gud??  I fink I got her rite ware I want her now, so we wiww see how dis werks owt,  Meenwile, I am bein' az gud az a big boy can be.

Now I gottsta tell ya, da last few mumfs hab bin reelly tryin'.  First Unka Bill went to da bridge,  Den Mama wuz in da hopspittle,  Reely sik.  Den, wile she wuz gettin bedder, Papa gotted bronkesoritis.  Not gud, cuz Mama turned dat germ into Pnoomoanya.  I am shur dat iz spewwed rong,  She wuz on a masheen to breeve an wuz too tired to do ennyfing but pet us.  But da wurst part wuz it taked so long.  She maked us miss Mishygun, da Boredwaddle, Memoryal Day, awl ov June an' part ov Jooly.  But now she iz owt shoppin' fer stuffs to make up fer owr burfdays an' fings ar lukkin' up.  We habbed a bad time da last 2 weeks wif annyversaries ov Granpa at da bridj, Antie Judy gettin' murderd, Nana to da bridj, Unka Tom leevin' us last yeer, an' Unka Herbie da basset luvver of awl time leevin' fer da bridj, too last yeer, Now we iz plannin' owr picknik, plannin' vaycayshun, an' gettin' reddy fer da trakter puww dis Friday.  Papa iz SOOO XSITed!!
well, da sekreterry iz gettin' tired (she iz jus' barely keepin' dis job!)  So we will tawk tomorrow cuz derre iz so much mor to teww,
Soo glad to be bak on da air,
Arfur

1 comment:

  1. Arfur, I'm so sorry for all the troubles. But so glad that Mommy is better and things are looking up. We are so proud of you being a big boy.

    ReplyDelete