Thursday, October 27, 2016

Arfur da arteest

It wuz a gorjuss day an' we wuz awl owtside. Mama wuz doin' da poop scoopin' an' shakin' her hed. We wuz sniffin' an' pwayin' an' jus' hangin' awownd. But Mama kep shakin' her hed. Den she sez, "Arfur, how duz yu do diss?" "I kin not figure owt how yu do dis." Az I watched her pikkin' up da turds, I did not unnerstan.  "Arf, do you do this at a ded run? Der iz no udder exuplayshun.(not shur dat iz her werd)."  It iz a miss terry to me whut she iz tawkin' abowt. Der iz wun turd evry free feets in a strate line. Dis iz a pwoblem? Big deel. So Vito puts hiz awl in wun pile. I wike bein', uh, cree ate...drat! I wike makin' turd art!

At leest we gotted stake agan. So it duz not madder whut she sed. She wuvs me ennyway. I gotta go clime da big hiww afor she puts da leefs on dat pile. Ooops! Its got ice dis mornin'! Wheeeeee!

Laayyyterrrrrr!! (swoosh)

Arfur

2 comments:

  1. Henry is just like you Arf, one here, one there. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arf, it sounds like you have a hard time squatting and you kinda walk, right?

    ReplyDelete