Monday, April 2, 2018

Too much to say

But hey, heer goze! Arfur heer an' a hole lot haz bin happinin'. I started to coff a wile bak an' 2 times I gode to da vetman but it did not go away. Fird time dey taked me in a dark room an' taked pitchers ov me. Stwanje, dey did not want my hansum fase, jus' my body. Den da doc sed dat I habbed to com bak fer sum udder fing - a ugla sownd. Evry buddy wooked werried an' I wuz jus' such a gud boy an' happy an' hungwy.
 Meenwile, after da ugla sownd we habbed a holly day an' I am hungry but habbin' trubble eetin'. Mama an' Papa gets me burgers 'n' chikky nuggets cuz I do fine wif dem. Dat iz plus my kibbuls, witch now Mama wets an' adds yummies to.  I am shur dat Mama an' Papa ar werried abowt me. I am hangin' rownd dem mor and gettin' awl da pets I can. Fer Eester I gotted a new hedjie hog, but I gived it to Vito. He wanted it so much mor.
Mama finks da shadow dey seed behind my hart iz da medisin bag I eeted so many yeers ago an' nebber pooped owt. But da vetman sez sumfin' ewse. Enny ways, it iz snowin' agan after a sunny warm day an' awl da gwass iz gon agan. Hopin' it goze away an' we kin go to da park soon. But I be a widdle werried cuz I can feel it frum my mama. I fink she notissed dat I hab not butted her fer a few dayz now. I'll hav to give her a gud wun layter. I gots mor to teww, but maybe wayter. Off to beg fer sum mor tweets!

1 comment: