Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Spin da bee

Bin tryin' to tell Mama bowt how beez ar not to pway wif. 2 times I hav had a mistery fat flew (wlip) ware da vetlady habbed to giv me a shot an' piwws. I colleck buggies an' did not noe dat deez wuz sharp! (Sorta wike da Pippicat.) I taked Mama a pwetty moff, a woolly bear, widdle buggies wif armor on - Mama caws dem stinky bugs, an sum udder wuns, but da 2 times I twied to pick up deez pwetty yello buzzies, I gots owched. Dis day she wuz mowin' an' da beez iz owt cuz its bin rainin' an' rainin' an' rainin'! I seed da bloo monster suck up da widdle bee an' spin him into da bewwy ov dat beest, den spit it owt a zillyun milez an howr. Mama wuz lukky!! She did not get owched wike me. Weww, she did not put it in her mowf, eever. Nex' time I wiww teww yu abowt my noo sister. Heer she coms to leen aganst me.....gotta go! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Vito, please do not teach Cleo to eat bees. I do not think she'd like them, and they might hurt her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vito, please stay away from those bees.

    ReplyDelete