Thursday, February 24, 2011

I snitcheded on my brudder

Da last cupple ov weeks, Mama fot sumbuddy wuz yoozin' up a hole lot ov tishoo for da madjik bole. She wuz gonna hav a long tawk wif papa abowt it. But I ratted owt da reel cull prit. Mama awlso wundered wy Vito habbed an awful lot ov doze widdle toobs to chew on. She leevs da emty wuns in a basket in da baff room an' lets Vito hewp hisself (heez pretty gud abowt not takin dem awl at wunce). I wuz woofin' at da liddle snot an' Mama came to look an' dere he wuz, gwabbin' da loose end an' runnin' away wif it. She iz forebber pikkin' up shredded tishooz, but she is such a dummy cuz she did not ketch on until she ackshully saw him do it. Fanks to me. :)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I NO BEDDER dan to do stuff wike dat! I only emty tishoo boxes - wen sheez not lukkin' ov corse.

Till nex' day,
Arfur

1 comment: