Saturday, February 5, 2011

A post from Mama

Vito has always had a strange proclivity for Christmas toys. He pulls out every Santa, red and green toy in the toy box...a common occurrence for him. However, this last event has me stumped. Arfur eats too fast. I put a Kong in his bowl to slow him down a little. We have three...black, red, and orange. Only the red one was out of the toy box so I grabbed it and threw it in. Later in the evening, I heard "clink, clink, clink", and turned to look. Here was Vito with the red Kong which he took and lined up with the penguin, Santa woobie, Santa hedgehog, and red and green checkerboard squeaker toy. Next to the bowl...the black Kong. I am still scratching my head. I think we have proven that dogs aren't colorblind...at least HE isn't. Or maybe he's psychic. Perhaps we should get him a ouija board.

Beth, slave to Hugo the ancient, Arfur the aufor, and Vito the, well, the challenge

Mama shud reelize dat Vito wuz awlwayz a liddle weerd. Not bad weerd. Jus' diffrent. Heez a pretty gud brudder - a lot ov fun to play wif. I gotta run now cuz he iz takin' my seet nex to Papa! Later..........

Arfur

No comments:

Post a Comment