Monday, October 3, 2011

Nerbus Mama

Wunder wy Mama iz so upset.  We hav bin speshully gud dis day.  Just cawz da Pippicat brot in a frend to play wif an' it iz runnin' arownd in da seller (witch iz still kwite wet).  It iz sorta cute... a widdle chickmunk.  Yu wud fink it wuz a snake or sumfin da way she iz goin' on.  Oh, rite, and Vito bin gettin' up to go star watchin' abowt free o'klock in da nite.  Duz not bother me...I go owt to see whut he iz lukin' at too but fer sum reezin Mama dwags her big ol' butt owta bed to see whut Vito iz poyntin' owt to me.  Dis iz not normul cuz lately Vito bin skeered ov goin' owt at nite cuzza da mama bare an' her babies.  But I fink he figgered owt dat if I came wif him it iz ok.  Dats whut he finks.  I kin run faster dan him an' da bare cannot fit in da doggy dore :).  Ov corse, if I do not go, he puts hims hed owt da dore (only hims hed) an' goze potty.  Whelp, he IZ owt, rite?  Still, Mama iz upset.  Oops...dere she goze wif da net to ketch da chickmunk.  Its day 2 and da scor iz chickmunk 2, Mama 0...an dis iz after she leeved da seller dores opin awl day un-Sun Day.  Oh, an' Pippi only eets dem if dey ar owt dores.  Yep.


Arfur

No comments:

Post a Comment