Monday, October 10, 2011

Nooz flash

My dad iz yu neek.  He werks hard.  He iz a gud slave.  He iz priddy eezee wen it coms to sharin'.  However, Mama sed she had to wawk away in da Wall Mart.  He wuz lukkin' in da big bin ov moovees.  Dey had jus' filled it an' it wuz imp..., imp... it wuz hard to find ennyfing.  Soooo, Mama sed hiz OCD jeen tuk ober.  She had to go luk at udder fings.  Wen she came bak...total order in da bin.  No more mess.  All in neet roze.  Mama sed she had to smile cuz it reely iz funny.  Dad sed wen udder peeple came to luk for sumfin', dey saw whut he wuz doin' an' left.  She sed dey must hab fot he 'scaped frum sumware.  hehehe.  I lub my dad.  He iz da best, eben wif awl hiz ledders.  Mama sed he habs da ledders ADD, OCD, an' not too bad whutebber dat ment.  Jus' enuff to make him in trud resting...gosh I miss Hugo...he wud help me wif doze hard werds.  Whelp,
Till nex' time...
Arfur

No comments:

Post a Comment