Saturday, October 8, 2011

secund puppyhood

I iz in twubble.  It all started wen Mama wuz cuttin' da gwass.  She ran da big bloo monster ober da front gwass, den came in da gate to do MY gwass.  On her way she went "WOO WOO WOOO WOOP! "  Yippee! Howndawgs 'n Indyans - hab not played in YEERZ!  I started woof woofin' back an' she gave da war cry agan!  Oh, fun!  But den she lokked us in, cutted da gwass, let us owt an' lefted us to do da barn feeld.  HMPH!  Whelp, still feelin' puppy-like, I came in da howse, taked Papa's pants an' choowed off da buttins.  Ah!  I had fergot how fun dat wuz...drag owt a shurt, choo off da buttins...oooh, yeaah!  Drag owt doze sokkies, chew owt da toze...sooo fun!  Dat 's enuff.  I am a gwown up houndie agan.  Now I gotta hide cuz wen she findz doze fings she wiww be reelly i rate.  I heer her up by da barn an' da gote still cuttin' gwass...fink I'll dig a hole in da bak yard an' hide.  HAY!  Kwiet, Vito you taddletale!

No comments:

Post a Comment