Saturday, January 29, 2011

Free at last

Today da toy box sploded. Vito tuk evry toy owt an' played wif eech wun cuz he cud. He likked da flores, he napped in hiz pretzel pozishun - he played owtside an' went in an' owt of da doggy dore. Cuz he cud! Mama keeps a watch ober him so he dont hurt hiz noze, but he bin gud. She puts a widdle creme on hiz snooter to keep it frum gettin' itchy too. An' last nite he slep' in da big bed an' Mama did not eben reelize he wuz dere at awl!! No cone. He iz a happy boy. But den he iz a happy boy wif or wifowt da cone. Heez jus' happy awl da time sept wen he iz mad at me. An' dat iz not reelly mad, but play mad. So bye bye to abby normal an' bak to regular abby normal :).
Best ov awl, Mama iz happy dat Vito did not fro up at awl agan. See?? I tole yu it wuz jus' to get rid ov dat cone! I tole yu!! He iz a smart widdle snot - uh, er, I meen fella.
(Did I say dat owt lowd? - oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment