Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weer still heer!!

Ha!  Yu fot I wuz droppin' owt agan!  NOPE!  I wuz keepin' my spot on da cowch so dat Vito cud not take it.  He iz such a bwat!!!   Mama caws him a snot.  I wuz mindin' my own bizniss, sleepin' on da doggy bed, wen he  camed up an' put hiz noze DIS CLOSE an' woofed an' growled in my face.  I did not moov, did not blink, did not gib him da satis fakshun of a anser.  He twies to ressle me evry day an'  finks he can win.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!  Not gonna happin!  He push, I put my hiney in hiz face.  He twy to get on me...I take wun step to da side  an' down he goze.  He hook hiz hed on my nek, I hook my hed (witch iz WAY bigger dan hiz) on HIZ nek.  Den I jump wun widdle jump an' heez down.   Not gonna happin.  I AM DA KING.  Now he tryin' to aarrooo.   Sownz wike a cwakked rekkerd.  Mama sez wike a teenage boy wif hiz voyse changin'.  Mebbe he wiww lern, mebbe not.  He not reel basset ennyhow.  Hims wooks wike a JIANT weener dog.  Man sez part bludhownd made him big.  But he nebber gonna win.  He FINKS he iz da king.  But I NO I am.  Gotta go get bak on dat cowch cuz heer he coms.
Till nex time
Arfur


No comments:

Post a Comment